Adding an ADU brings many benefits to your property. However, determining whether to start an ADU project is a huge decision. Building an ADU involves a large commitment of time and money. In addition, the homeowner may face difficult choices about which type of ADU to build, which professionals to hire, and where to get financing.
If you are thinking about building an ADU and need someone to talk to before you make a commitment, Ron can provide coaching to help you. As a coach, Ron will:
- Listen to your goals and help you to determine a vision for your ADU project, including the type of ADU to build.
- Assess your property to determine the feasibility of building an ADU.
- Identify any obstacles that may hinder an ADU project.
- Help you find the right ADU company or contractor for your project.
- Assist you in evaluating the services offered by third-party ADU professionals.
With Ron’s background – author of an ADU book, certified life coach and homeowner with an ADU – he is uniquely qualified to coach you through the process of building an ADU. Before signing up for coaching, homeowners can get a free basic ADU assessment from Ron. If you live close to Fremont, then Ron can visit your property and do an assessment. If you live in another area, Ron can do an assessment using Zoom or Google Meet.
Ron charges a flat fee of only $50 for:
- Recommendations for ADU companies for the project.
- 4 hours of coaching to help homeowners evaluate, choose and sign a contract with a reputable ADU company that is a good fit for their project.
Ron can offer a low fee because he receives a commission from the ADU companies.